As the Official Eyecare Provider for Brighton & Hove Albion, Eyesite will be giving away 5 pairs of tickets throughout April in the run up to the end of the season.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR FINAL WINNERS!
Congratulations to our Spot the Ball: Round 3 winners, Georgia May-Lombard and Gav James Powell who have both won a pair of 1901 Club tickets (meaning they’ll have full access to the Heineken Lounge) to see Brighton v Watford on Saturday 25 April at the Amex! It’s the last home game of the season, so we can’t wait to see what happens.
Thanks to everyone who played! We are having a blast as the Official Eyecare Provider for Brighton & Hove Albion – we’re looking forward to a lot more fun next season.
THE BALL, REVEALED!
Did you Spot the Ball? If you guessed C5, you were right!
HOW CAN I WIN TICKETS?
Entries for Spot the Ball are now closed. Thank you to everyone who participated!
Like our Facebook page so you don’t miss any upcoming opportunities to play and win!
Terms & Conditions
1. You will be entered into a free prize draw when you comment on the Eyesite’s Spot the Ball Facebook post
2. Winners must be over 18 years of age and resident in the UK. Employees of Eyesite, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion, are not eligible to win.
3. By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4. Ticket terms and conditions apply. There are 5 pairs of tickets to be won in total:
- A. 1 pair of tickets for 03/04/2015, BHAFC v Norwich City
- B. 2 pairs of tickets for 10/04/2015, BHAFC v AFC Bournemouth
- C. 2 pairs of tickets for 25/04/2015, BHAFC v Watford
5. The draws will take place on 01/04/2015, 08/04/2015 and 22/04/2015 for prizes A, B and C respectively.
6. If you win, do not disclose online, on any social media or friends and family social media that you have won until after Eyesite has made the official announcement. If any announcement appears online prior to the official announcement disclosing you as the winner, the draw will be done again and a different winner selected.
7. Only one entry per person, per contest. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
8. The closing dates for entries are as follows:
- A. prize draw A. for tickets for 03/04/2015 match is 5:00pm on 31 March, 2015
- B. prize draw B. for tickets for 10/04/2015 match is 5:00pm on 6 April, 2015
- C. prize draw C. for tickets for 23/04/2015 match is 5:00pm on 21 April, 2015
9. The winner will be selected at random from all entries received.
10. The winner will be notified by Facebook/e-mail/phone within 24 hours of the draw time.
11. Tickets must be claimed within 24 hours of being notified.
12. The winner will receive their prize through collection or via email.
13. Access to the 1901 Club Lounge has a dress code. Eyesite accepts no responsibility if you are not properly attired to gain entry.
14. Eyesite accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the price (included, without limitation, travel to and from the event).
15. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
16. Eyesite will not take responsibility for any lost tickets – replacements cannot be issued.
17. If you are a winner, Eyesite may request you to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by Eyesite including promotional photographs.
18. Eyesite accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize.
19. Eyesite reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
20. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of Eyesite shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.