New Year, New Lockdown 3.0
We Are Still Open & Here To Help
The Eyesite team are delighted to let you know that we are able to see you for all eye examinations, spectacles and sunglasses, repairs, contact lenses and hearing care.
To enable us to maintain social distancing in the practice, all visits to the practice are currently by appointment only.
Our online booking facility is currently unavailable. Please call us to make an appointment and we would be happy to book you in.
Not all our staff are back in practice just yet so please bear with us if you experience a slight delay in contacting us. We hope you will be able to see all our familiar faces soon.
The practice may seem a bit different when you come in. We have implemented a number of infection control measures to ensure the safety of our patients and our staff.
- Hand sanitising facilities are available throughout the practice.
- All furniture is ‘Wipe Clean’.
- All equipment and surfaces are wiped down regularly.
- When you arrive, you will be asked to use the hand-gel and we will check your temperature. You will be asked to bring a mask with you. Your Optometrist will be wearing full PPE.
- All payments will be card only.
- Our water machine and toilets will be currently unavailable.
The Eyesite team ask for your understanding whilst we all adapt to the new way of working. Your Optometrist may call you prior to your appointment to gather information over the telephone. Appointments will be spaced out to allow for de-contamination of the consulting room and equipment between patients.
We look forward to welcoming you back and looking after you again soon.
Brighton – 01273 724111 [email protected]
Reading – 01189 509098 [email protected]
Weybridge – 01932 859889 [email protected]
Winchester – 01962 864446 [email protected]