Welcome to eyesite Reading
Eyesite independent opticians offer exceptional customer care and the highest quality spectacles, contact lenses, sunglasses and sports eyewear. We blend modern technology with traditional values of service.
Getting to Eyesite Reading
142 Friar Street, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 1EX
Tel: (0118) 9509098
Email us: email@example.com
Eyesite Opticians Opening Times
Monday to Saturday 9.00-5.30
Garrard Street, The Oracle, Broad Street MallPublic Transport
By train: Eyesite opticians is just a few minutes walk from Reading Station:
From the front entrance of the Station, bear left a little and head down Station Road. At the cross-roads, turn right onto Friar Street. Eyesite can be found a short way down, on the left, opposite the Novotel Hotel.
By bus: click here to see which buses stop closest to us in Friar Street.
- Our new manager Many congratulations to Ross Trafford who has been promoted to the position of practice manager here at Reading Eyesite. A qualified dispensing optician and Fellow of the Association of British Dispensing Opticians, Ross has been taking superb care of our patients at Eyesite for many years so we’re delighted that he is continuing his career ...
- Our free special event: Contact Lens Experience Day Friday 20th and Saturday 21st June 2014 Eyesite, 142 Friar Street, Reading, Berkshire RG1 1EX Come to our free special event here in Reading if you’re interested in trying contact lenses for the first time. Alongside our highly-qualified experts, we’ll have our partners from Acuvue contact lenses on hand to chat about the many contact lens options available. ...
- Essilor launches Crizal® Prevencia™ – Available now at Eyesite Essilor’s Crizal® Prevencia™ is the first preventive lens offering selective protection from harmful blue light and UV rays.UV Light is not only a major risk factor for many skin diseases, but is also a risk factor for eye diseases, including cataract. Blue-Violet Light is harmful to retinal cells and is one of the risk factors for the ...
Eyesite Reading manager Ross Trafford has a couple of favourite independent shops nearby to the practice in Friar Street. “Pierre’s is a great little take-away cafe just around the corner from Eyesite. You’ll often find us there getting our morning bacon baguettes or at lunch time getting their great jacket potatoes or sandwiches. And you can’t beat ‘But Is It Art…?’ on Queen Victoria Street for fantastic unique gifts, artwork and cards that you just won’t find anywhere else.”
- Eye examinations
- Contact lenses and solutions
- Spectacles: complete price, designer and bespoke
- Sunglass boutique
- Eyecode lens technology
- Laser eye correction assessment
- Under 19’s eyewear
- Sports vision
- Dyslexia assessment and colourimetry
- Optomap Retinal Examination
- OCT (Optical Coherence Tomography) 3D scan
- Clear Lens Extraction advice
- Implantable Contact Lenses advice
- Glaucoma monitoring
- Binocular vision assessment and therapy
- Corporate eyecare